Happy Father's Day! (Hey, I am still catching up.)
Mommy told me that on Father's Day, we are extra nice to Daddy. So I helped Mommy make M&M pancakes for Daddy. We let him sleep in and surprised him with breakfast in bed!
 |
| Here I am pretending to be a baby animal sleeping while Daddy talks to Grandpa. 3 generations of Pawligers together -- virtually! |
We ended the day with Los Gatos Music in the Park. The band was fun. I also ran into some friends from school. We had a blast playing with our guitars.
 |
| Daddy and Me |
 |
| My unique guitar playing style |
 |
| Girls vs. Boys. I think we were out-powered... |
 |
| Archer and I thought we were winning. Little did we know... |
Happy Father's Day to Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Gary and daddies everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment