
Did you sing the Happy Birthday song? Whenever I hear the song, I ask Mommy and Daddy for a "yummy cake!" In my vast experience, the song and cakes go hand in hand. But I was at a restaurant the other day and I didn't get any cake whenever the staff sang. How strange!
I am now 20 months old! Only 4 months to go until I turn 2. Wow! I am talking more and more now. In the last two weeks or so, I have been saying "Naked boy!" often. Mommy says when I am wearing only a diaper or a shirt or pants, I'm only almost naked and it's not polite to call shirtless men "naked boy" at parks. But I do anyway.
So speaking of naked, Grandma and Grandpa sent me a waterwheel sand toy. I have been a little busy and haven't been able to get to the park. So I have been playing with the toy in the bath. Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa.
This weekend has been all about pool parties. One at Aunt Susan and Uncle Scott's on the 4th and the other at Aunt Celine, Roshan, and Pritam's. I had a great time, especially since Mommy let me eat yummy cakes.


Here are some pictures of Roshan and Pritam who let me play with them and all of their toys practically everyday.




Thank you everyone for helping me celebrate the 4th of July weekend. See you next week!
1 comment:
Hi Adam
We're glad you like the new toy. The spinning wheels are fun to watch. Next time Mommy and Daddy take you to the beach, try the toy with sand.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment