

Hello everyone, It's been years since I updated my blog. Oh boy! I have been very busy -- growing up to be a big boy! I am now 4 years old. I wear size 12 shoes; I just got some new Darth Vader shoes today (Thank you, Halmoni).
My Mommy and Daddy threw me a huge party today at West Valley Gymnastics School with 30 kids. Yep, 30. (Pictures are coming!)
My birthday celebration week started on Monday, the day after my favorite holiday, Halloween, and will continue until Thanksgiving. Then the rest of the gift-receiving season starts. Here are some pictures of the birthday week:
One of many cool birthday presents. This one is from Grandma and Grandpa. I love Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Mommy even put them on my birthday cake today.
My friends sang me the birthday song. Mommy baked vegan chocolate cupcakes and we decorated them in my class. (Yes, did I tell you? I go to preschool.) I decorated mine with marshmallows, M&Ms, chocolate chips, and green sprinkles. You can't go wrong with sugar, sugar, and chocolate!
As a bonus, here are some pictures of my favorite holiday. I was a "Power Man" (more commonly known as Red Power Ranger). We got the costume in Columbus during my last visit and my Grandma fixed it so it fits me perfectly.
I promise I will update this more often! Gotta go and open more presents.



1 comment:
I posted pictures in medium size. Do you prefer larger pictures?
Post a Comment